Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rhetorical Analysis Blog assignment POSTPONED

Hey all in my 101 0213 section, I'm changing the due dates on the official rhetorical analysis blog assignment and pushing it all back a week or so. With Library Day Wednesday and a guest speaker tomorrow, I'm not going to have a chance to go over the concepts with you in class, and I'd prefer to present the assignment to you in person before it's due (I mean, it only seems fair, right?). So breathe easy tonight and know that you don't have any formal homework due for tomorrow.

Also, our speaker tomorrow is coming from the FairVote organization. If you want to find out a bit about the organization, you can check out their website.
www.fairvote.org


As for those of you in my 101X section, I'm looking forward to your presentations tomorrow!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: