Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog Labels

I'm going to start tagging/labeling each blog post that I make. I'll place most blogs into the following categories:
Useful Information- Stuff I think you need to know, including clarification of things I said in class, general announcements, etc.

Assignments- Formal and informal assignments.

Prompts-Optional writing prompts to help inspire your blogging. Useful for when you have writers block. You only have to do these if you feel like it.

Cheap thrills and time wasters- things I find entertaining on the web, procrastination tools, etc.

Mundane- everything else, as well as my own personal updates.

More categories may eventually be added. Links to the categories can be found on the left-hand side of my blog. The benefit of having these labels, is that you can sort and filter by label; click on the link for "assignments" and it will filter my blog so that you only see my assignment posts.

No comments: